Recipe: Yummy My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘

My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘.

My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 highly diverse and have ideal taste that unique. Few types of My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 recipes are also enough easy to process and dont take long. Though not everyone likes My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 food, now some people are getting attached and like the sundry My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 foods on hand. This could be seen of the number of restaurants that provide My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 as one of the serving. You can have My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘

  1. It's 3 of chicken breasts.
  2. Prepare 1/2 of red oniin.
  3. Prepare 1/2 Cup of loose Sweetcorn.
  4. It's 1 of jalapeno sliced.
  5. You need 1 cup of Sour cream.
  6. You need 1 tbls of Mexican spice.
  7. Prepare 1/2 cup of grated chedder cheese for the top.
  8. Prepare of Extra jalapeno,s for garnish.

My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 step by step

  1. Chop the chicken into small pieces.
  2. Add a little olive oil to the frying pan heat up then add the chicken then the red onion and mix in while cooking on medium for 5 minutes..
  3. Next add the mexican spice mix and stir in. Chop the jalapeno,s add to the mix.
  4. Add the Sweet corn mix also add the Salsa sauce next the Sour cream..
  5. .mix all in and then leave to heat up on medium heat. Then pour the mix into a serving dish.
  6. Next add the grated Cheese all over the top. Finish with some sliced jalapeno,s.

To get ingredients for manufacture My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and even on the market. There are ample kinds of My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 that are convenient and fast to process into delicious serving. You can constantly practice this My Chicken Salsa Dish 😘 recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook different foods on our website, we prepare sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Savoy Cabbage. Blog Templates Designed by OddThemes - Bloggertemplates4u